Mr Liang Liu
Dr. Liang Liu is a research fellow under the supervision of Prof. Sandra Kentish. He worked ~5 years as a professional commissioning engineer in China Nuclear Power Engineering Co. before he started his PhD at the University of Queensland in 2012. He is working on an ARC DP project focusing on water transport behaviors in glassy polymer membranes.
- Liu L, Kentish S. Modeling of carbon dioxide and water sorption in glassy polymers through PC-SAFT and NET PC-SAFT. POLYMER. Elsevier Science. 2016, Vol. 104.
- Liu L, Wang DK, Martens DL, Smart S, Da Costa JCD. Binary gas mixture and hydrothermal stability investigation of cobalt silica membranes. Journal of Membrane Science. Elsevier Science. 2015, Vol. 493.
- Liu L, Wang DK, Kappen P, Martens DL, Smart S, Diniz Da Costa JC. Hydrothermal stability investigation of micro- and mesoporous silica containing long-range ordered cobalt oxide clusters by XAS. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics. Royal Society of Chemistry. 2015, Vol. 17, Issue 29.
- Liu L, Wang DK, Martens DL, Smart S, Diniz Da Costa JC. Interlayer-free microporous cobalt oxide silica membranes via silica seeding sol-gel technique. Journal of Membrane Science. Elsevier Science. 2015, Vol. 492.
- Liu L, Wang DK, Martens DL, Smart S, Strounina E, Diniz Da Costa JC. Physicochemical characterisation and hydrothermal stability investigation of cobalt-incorporated silica xerogels. RSC Advances. Royal Society of Chemistry. 2014, Vol. 4, Issue 36.