Dr Joseph Richardson
A number of Engineering and IT staff and students were recognised for their community projects as part of the 2012 Vice Chancellor’s Awards.Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering student Joseph Richardson is Project Leader of an initiative to train East Timorese youth in hip hop music production, breakdancing and photography. The project, aimed at providing a cultural and creative voice for youth at risk of disengagement, was another Dreamlarge Grant recipient.
- Cui J, Faria M, Bjornmalm A, Ju Y, Suma T, Gunawan S, Richardson J, Heidar H, Bals S, Crampin E, Caruso F. A Framework to Account for Sedimentation and Diffusion in Particle-Cell Interactions. LANGMUIR. American Chemical Society. 2016, Vol. 32, Issue 47.
- Choi GH, Rhee DK, Park AR, Oh MJ, Hong S, Richardson J, Guo J, Caruso F, Yoo PJ. Ag Nanoparticle/Polydopamine-Coated Inverse Opals as Highly Efficient Catalytic Membranes. ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES. American Chemical Society. 2016, Vol. 8, Issue 5.
- Ju Y, Cui J, Sun H, Mullner M, Dai Y, Guo J, Bertleff-Zieschang N, Suma T, Richardson J, Caruso F. Engineered Metal-Phenolic Capsules Show Tunable Targeted Delivery to Cancer Cells. BIOMACROMOLECULES. American Chemical Society. 2016, Vol. 17, Issue 6.
- Cui J, Hibbs B, Gunawan S, Braunger J, Chen X, Richardson J, Hanssen E, Caruso F. Immobilized Particle Imaging for Quantification of Nano- and Microparticles. LANGMUIR. American Chemical Society. 2016, Vol. 32, Issue 14.
- Ju Y, Dai Q, Cui J, Dai Y, Suma T, Richardson J, Caruso F. Improving Targeting of Metal-Phenolic Capsules by the Presence of Protein Coronas. ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES. American Chemical Society. 2016, Vol. 8, Issue 35.
- Richardson J, Cui J, Bjornmalm A, Braunger J, Ejima H, Caruso F. Innovation in Layer-by-Layer Assembly. CHEMICAL REVIEWS. American Chemical Society. 2016, Vol. 116, Issue 23.
- Guo J, Tardy B, Christofferson AJ, Dai Y, Richardson J, Zhu W, Hu M, Ju Y, Cui J, Dagastine R, Yarovsky I, Caruso F. Modular assembly of superstructures from polyphenol-functionalized building blocks. NATURE NANOTECHNOLOGY. Nature Publishing Group. 2016, Vol. 11, Issue 12.
- Cui J, Richardson J, Bjornmalm A, Faria M, Caruso F. Nanoengineered Templated Polymer Particles: Navigating the Biological Realm. ACCOUNTS OF CHEMICAL RESEARCH. American Chemical Society. 2016, Vol. 49, Issue 6.
- Richardson J, Choy MY, Guo J, Liang K, Alt K, Ping Y, Cui J, Law LS, Hagemeyer CE, Caruso F. Polymer Capsules for Plaque-Targeted In Vivo Delivery. ADVANCED MATERIALS. Wiley-VCH. 2016, Vol. 28, Issue 35.
- Richardson J, Tardy B, Ejima H, Guo J, Cui J, Liang K, Choi GH, Yoo PJ, De Geest BG, Caruso F. Thermally Induced Charge Reversal of Layer-by-Layer Assembled Single-Component Polymer Films. ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES. American Chemical Society. 2016, Vol. 8, Issue 11.
- Noi K, Roozmand A, Bjoernmalm M, Richardson J, Franks G, Caruso F. Assembly-Controlled Permeability of Layer-by-Layer Polymeric Microcapsules Using a Tapered Fluidized Bed. ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES. American Chemical Society. 2015, Vol. 7, Issue 50.
- Liang K, Carbonell C, Styles MJ, Ricco R, Cui J, Richardson J, Maspoch D, Caruso F, Falcaro P. Biomimetic Replication of Microscopic Metal-Organic Framework Patterns Using Printed Protein Patterns. ADVANCED MATERIALS. Wiley-VCH. 2015, Vol. 27, Issue 45.
- Guo J, Sun H, Alt K, Tardy B, Richardson J, Suma T, Ejima H, Cui J, Hagemeyer CE, Caruso F. Boronate-Phenolic Network Capsules with Dual Response to Acidic pH and cis-Diols. ADVANCED HEALTHCARE MATERIALS. Wiley - V C H Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. 2015, Vol. 4, Issue 12.
- Maina JW, Richardson J, Chandrawati R, Kempe K, Van Koeverden M, Caruso F. Capsosomes as Long-Term Delivery Vehicles for Protein Therapeutics. LANGMUIR. American Chemical Society. 2015, Vol. 31, Issue 28.
- Cui J, De Rose R, Alt K, Alcantara S, Liang K, Hu M, Richardson J, Yan Y, Jeffery CM, Price RI, Peter K, Hagemeyer CE, Donnelly P, Kent S, Caruso F. Engineering Poly(ethylene glycol) Particles for Improved Biodistribution. ACS NANO. American Chemical Society. 2015, Vol. 9, Issue 2.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile