- Zhao Q, Wu F, Xie K, Singh R, Zhao J, Xiao Y, Webley P. Synthesis of a novel hybrid adsorbent which combines activated carbon and zeolite NaUSY for CO2capture by electric swing adsorption (ESA). Chemical Engineering Journal. Elsevier Science. 2018, Vol. 336.
- Webley P, Qader A, Ntiamoah A, Ling J, Xiao Y, Zhai Y. A New Multi-bed Vacuum Swing Adsorption Cycle for CO2Capture from Flue Gas Streams. Energy Procedia. Elsevier BV. 2017, Vol. 114.
- Zhao Q, Wu F, He Y, Xiao Y, Webley P. Impact of operating parameters on CO2 capture using carbon monolith by Electrical Swing Adsorption technology (ESA). CHEMICAL ENGINEERING JOURNAL. Elsevier Science. 2017, Vol. 327.
- He Y, Shang J, Zhao Q, Gu Q, Xie K, Li G, Singh R, Xiao Y, Webley P. A comparative study on conversion of porous and non-porous metal-organic frameworks (MOFs) into carbon-based composites for carbon dioxide capture. International Symposium on Molecular Design. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2016, Vol. 120.
- Ntiamoah A, Ling J, Xiao Y, Webley P, Zhai Y. CO2 Capture by Temperature Swing Adsorption: Use of Hot CO2-Rich Gas for Regeneration. INDUSTRIAL & ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY RESEARCH. American Chemical Society. 2016, Vol. 55, Issue 3.
- He Y, Shang J, Gu Q, Zhao Q, Xie K, Li G, Singh R, Xiao Y, Webley P. Exchange Method Using Acid-Solvent Synergy for Metal-Organic Framework Synthesis (EASY-MOFs) Based on a Typical Pillar-Layered Parent Structure. EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF INORGANIC CHEMISTRY. Wiley-VCH. 2016, Issue 10.
- Ling J, Xiao Y, Ntiamoah A, Xu D, Webley P, Zhai Y. Strategies for CO2 capture from different CO2 emission sources by vacuum swing adsorption technology. CHINESE JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING. Chemical Industry Press. 2016, Vol. 24, Issue 4.
- Danaci D, Singh R, Xiao Y, Webley P. Assessment of ZIF materials for CO2 capture from high pressure natural gas streams. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING JOURNAL. Elsevier Science. 2015, Vol. 280.
- Ntiamoah A, Ling J, Xiao Y, Webley P, Zhai Y. CO2 capture by vacuum swing adsorption: role of multiple pressure equalization steps. ADSORPTION-JOURNAL OF THE INTERNATIONAL ADSORPTION SOCIETY. Springer Verlag. 2015, Vol. 21, Issue 6-7.
- He Y, Shang J, Gu Q, Li G, Li J, Singh R, Xiao Y, Webley P. Converting 3D rigid metal-organic frameworks (MOFs) to 2D flexible networks via ligand exchange for enhanced CO2/N-2 and CH4/N-2 separation. CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS. Royal Society of Chemistry. 2015, Vol. 51, Issue 79.
- Ling J, Ntiamoah A, Xiao Y, Webley P, Zhai Y. Effects of feed gas concentration, temperature and process parameters on vacuum swing adsorption performance for CO2 capture. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING JOURNAL. Elsevier Science. 2015, Vol. 265.
- Arya A, Divekar S, Rawat R, Gupta P, Garg MO, Dasgupta S, Nanoti A, Singh R, Xiao Y, Webley P. Upgrading Biogas at Low Pressure by Vacuum Swing Adsorption. INDUSTRIAL & ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY RESEARCH. American Chemical Society. 2015, Vol. 54, Issue 1.
- Shang J, Li G, Singh R, Xiao Y, Danaci D, Liu Z, Webley P. Adsorption of CO2, N2, and CH4 in Cs-exchanged chabazite: A combination of van der Waals density functional theory calculations and experiment. Journal of Chemical Physics. American Institute of Physics. 2014, Vol. 140, Issue 8.
- Remy T, Gobechiya E, Danaci D, Peter SA, Xiao Y, Van Tendeloo L, Couck S, Shang J, Kirschhock CEA, Singh R, Martens JA, Baron GV, Webley P, Denayer JFM. Biogas upgrading through kinetic separation of carbon dioxide and methane over Rb- and Cs-ZK-5 zeolites. RSC ADVANCES. Royal Society of Chemistry. 2014, Vol. 4, Issue 107.
- Duan H, Yang Y, Singh R, Chiang K, Wang S, Xiao Y, Patel J, Danaci D, Burke N, Webley P, Zhai Y. Mesoporous Carbon-supported Cu/ZnO for Methanol Synthesis from Carbon Dioxide. Australian Journal of Chemistry. CSIRO Publications. 2014, Vol. 67, Issue 6.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile