- He Y, Shang J, Zhao Q, Gu Q, Xie K, Li G, Singh R, Xiao Y, Webley P. A comparative study on conversion of porous and non-porous metal-organic frameworks (MOFs) into carbon-based composites for carbon dioxide capture. International Symposium on Molecular Design. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2016, Vol. 120.
- Ntiamoah A, Ling J, Xiao Y, Webley P, Zhai Y. CO2 Capture by Temperature Swing Adsorption: Use of Hot CO2-Rich Gas for Regeneration. INDUSTRIAL & ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY RESEARCH. American Chemical Society. 2016, Vol. 55, Issue 3.
- He Y, Shang J, Gu Q, Zhao Q, Xie K, Li G, Singh R, Xiao Y, Webley P. Exchange Method Using Acid-Solvent Synergy for Metal-Organic Framework Synthesis (EASY-MOFs) Based on a Typical Pillar-Layered Parent Structure. EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF INORGANIC CHEMISTRY. Wiley-VCH. 2016, Issue 10.
- Ling J, Xiao Y, Ntiamoah A, Xu D, Webley P, Zhai Y. Strategies for CO2 capture from different CO2 emission sources by vacuum swing adsorption technology. CHINESE JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING. Chemical Industry Press. 2016, Vol. 24, Issue 4.
- Danaci D, Singh R, Xiao Y, Webley P. Assessment of ZIF materials for CO2 capture from high pressure natural gas streams. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING JOURNAL. Elsevier Science. 2015, Vol. 280.
- Ntiamoah A, Ling J, Xiao Y, Webley P, Zhai Y. CO2 capture by vacuum swing adsorption: role of multiple pressure equalization steps. ADSORPTION-JOURNAL OF THE INTERNATIONAL ADSORPTION SOCIETY. Springer Verlag. 2015, Vol. 21, Issue 6-7.
- He Y, Shang J, Gu Q, Li G, Li J, Singh R, Xiao Y, Webley P. Converting 3D rigid metal-organic frameworks (MOFs) to 2D flexible networks via ligand exchange for enhanced CO2/N-2 and CH4/N-2 separation. CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS. Royal Society of Chemistry. 2015, Vol. 51, Issue 79.
- Ling J, Ntiamoah A, Xiao Y, Webley P, Zhai Y. Effects of feed gas concentration, temperature and process parameters on vacuum swing adsorption performance for CO2 capture. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING JOURNAL. Elsevier Science. 2015, Vol. 265.
- Arya A, Divekar S, Rawat R, Gupta P, Garg MO, Dasgupta S, Nanoti A, Singh R, Xiao Y, Webley P. Upgrading Biogas at Low Pressure by Vacuum Swing Adsorption. INDUSTRIAL & ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY RESEARCH. American Chemical Society. 2015, Vol. 54, Issue 1.
- Shang J, Li G, Singh R, Xiao Y, Danaci D, Liu JZ, Webley P. Adsorption of CO2, N2, and CH4 in Cs-exchanged chabazite: A combination of van der Waals density functional theory calculations and experiment. Journal of Chemical Physics. American Institute of Physics. 2014, Vol. 140, Issue 8.
- Remy T, Gobechiya E, Danaci D, Peter SA, Xiao Y, Van Tendeloo L, Couck S, Shang J, Kirschhock CEA, Singh R, Martens JA, Baron GV, Webley P, Denayer JFM. Biogas upgrading through kinetic separation of carbon dioxide and methane over Rb- and Cs-ZK-5 zeolites. RSC ADVANCES. Royal Society of Chemistry. 2014, Vol. 4, Issue 107.
- Duan H, Yang Y, Singh R, Chiang K, Wang S, Xiao Y, Patel J, Danaci D, Burke N, Webley P, Zhai Y. Mesoporous Carbon-supported Cu/ZnO for Methanol Synthesis from Carbon Dioxide. Australian Journal of Chemistry. CSIRO Publications. 2014, Vol. 67, Issue 6.
- Du T, Liu LY, Xiao Y, Che S, Wang HM. Preparation of zeolite NaA for CO2 capture from nickel laterite residue. International Journal of Minerals Metallurgy and Materials. Beijing Keji Daxue. 2014, Vol. 21, Issue 8.
- Shang J, Li G, Gu Q, Singh R, Xiao Y, Liu JZ, Webley P. Temperature controlled invertible selectivity for adsorption of N2 and CH4 by molecular trapdoor chabazites. Chemical Communications. Royal Society of Chemistry. 2014, Vol. 50, Issue 35.
- Li G, Xiao Y, Zhang J, Webley P, Xu D. The role of water on postcombustion CO2 capture by vacuum swing adsorption: Bed layering and purge to feed ratio. AICHE Journal. American Institute of Chemical Engineers. 2014, Vol. 60, Issue 2.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile