Dr Joe Berry
- Fluid Dynamics (Microfluidics)
- Mettu S, Berry J, Dagastine R. Charge and Film Drainage of Colliding Oil Drops Coated with the Nonionic Surfactant C12E5. LANGMUIR. American Chemical Society. 2017, Vol. 33, Issue 20.
- Prathapan R, Berry J, Fery A, Garnier G, Tabor RF. Decreasing the Wettability of Cellulose Nanocrystal Surfaces Using Wrinkle-Based Alignment. ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES. American Chemical Society. 2017, Vol. 9, Issue 17.
- Berry J, Dagastine R. Mapping coalescence of micron-sized drops and bubbles. JOURNAL OF COLLOID AND INTERFACE SCIENCE. Academic Press. 2017, Vol. 487.
- Berry J, Mettu S, Dagastine R. Precise measurements of capsule mechanical properties using indentation. SOFT MATTER. Royal Society of Chemistry. 2017, Vol. 13, Issue 10.
- Berry J, Liovic P, Sutalo ID, Stewart RL, Glattauer V, Meagher L. Characterisation of stresses on microcarriers in a stirred bioreactor. APPLIED MATHEMATICAL MODELLING. Elsevier Science. 2016, Vol. 40, Issue 15-16.
- Pillai R, Berry J, Harvie D, Davidson M. Electrokinetics of isolated electrified drops. SOFT MATTER. Royal Society of Chemistry. 2016, Vol. 12, Issue 14.
- Pillai R, Berry J, Harvie D, Davidson M. Electrophoretically mediated partial coalescence of a charged microdrop. Chemical Engineering Science. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2016.
- Vakarelski IU, Berry J, Chan D, Thoroddsen ST. Leidenfrost Vapor Layers Reduce Drag without the Crisis in High Viscosity Liquids. PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS. American Physical Society. 2016, Vol. 117, Issue 11.
- Davidson M, Berry J, Pillai R, Harvie D. Numerical simulation of two-fluid flow of electrolyte solution with charged deforming interfaces. APPLIED MATHEMATICAL MODELLING. Elsevier Science. 2016, Vol. 40, Issue 3.
- Pillai R, Berry J, Harvie D, Davidson M. Electrolytic drops in an electric field: A numerical study of drop deformation and breakup. PHYSICAL REVIEW E. American Physical Society. 2015, Vol. 92, Issue 1.
- Pillai R, Berry J, Harvie D, Davidson M. Electrophoretic effects on satellite droplet formation during electrocoalescence of microdrops. 11th International Conference on CFD in the Minerals and Process Industries. 2015. Editors: Solnordal CB, Liovic B, Delaney GW, Cummins SJ, Schwarz MP, Witt PJ.
- Liovic P, Sutalo ID, Berry J. Lagrangian particle tracking post-processing for linking CFD to bioreactor analysis. 11th International Conference on CFD in the Minerals and Process Industries. 2015.
- Berry J, Neeson MJ, Dagastine R, Chan D, Tabor RF. Measurement of surface and interfacial tension using pendant drop tensiometry. JOURNAL OF COLLOID AND INTERFACE SCIENCE. Academic Press. 2015, Vol. 454.
- Berry J, Godara P, Liovic P, Haylock DN. Predictions for optimal mitigation of paracrine inhibitory signalling in haemopoietic stem cell cultures. Stem Cell Research and Therapy. Biomed Central. 2015.
- Pillai R, Berry J, Harvie D, Davidson M. Effect of interfacial tension and electric field on charge separation dynamics inside stable and unstable microdrops. Proceedings of the 19th Australasian Fluid Mechanics Conference, AFMC 2014. 2014.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile