Dr Jiwei Cui
Dr Jiwei Cui is a Research Fellow in the Dept of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at The University of Melbourne.
Dr Cui is a member of the Nanostructured Interfaces and Materials (NIMs) Group (2010 - present).
Visitor, Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (2008-2009)
In 2011, Dr Cui was selected as a recipient of an ARC Super Science Fellowship to investigate vaccine particles.
In 2012 Dr Cui was successfully awarded an Early Career Researcher Grant from the University of Melbourne for his proposal themed 'Intelligent polymer particles for bioapplications'
- Gause KT, Wheatley AK, Cui J, Yan Y, Kent SJ, Caruso F. Immunological Principles Guiding the Rational Design of Particles for Vaccine Delivery. ACS NANO. American Chemical Society. 2017, Vol. 11, Issue 1.
- Braunger J, BjÃ¶rnmalm M, Isles N, Cui J, Henderson T, O'Connor A, Caruso F. Interactions between circulating nanoengineered polymer particles and extracellular matrix components: In vitro. Biomaterials Science. R S C Publications. 2017, Vol. 5, Issue 2.
- Bjoernmalm M, Cui J, Berdeff-Zieschang N, Song D, Faria M, Rahim M, Caruso F. Nanoengineering Particles through Template Assembly. CHEMISTRY OF MATERIALS. American Chemical Society. 2017, Vol. 29, Issue 1.
- Cui J, Faria M, Bjornmalm A, Ju Y, Suma T, Gunawan S, Richardson J, Heidar H, Bals S, Crampin E, Caruso F. A Framework to Account for Sedimentation and Diffusion in Particle-Cell Interactions. LANGMUIR. American Chemical Society. 2016, Vol. 32, Issue 47.
- Chen X, Cui J, Sun H, Mullner M, Yan Y, Noi K, Ping Y, Caruso F. Analysing intracellular deformation of polymer capsules using structured illumination microscopy. NANOSCALE. Royal Society of Chemistry. 2016, Vol. 8, Issue 23.
- Gause K, Yan Y, O'Brien-Simpson N, Cui J, Lenzo J, Reynolds E, Caruso F. Codelivery of NOD2 and TLR9 Ligands via Nanoengineered Protein Antigen Particles for Improving and Tuning Immune Responses. ADVANCED FUNCTIONAL MATERIALS. Wiley-VCH. 2016, Vol. 26, Issue 41.
- Bjornmalm A, Faria M, Chen X, Cui J, Caruso F. Dynamic Flow Impacts Cell-Particle Interactions: Sedimentation and Particle Shape Effects. LANGMUIR. American Chemical Society. 2016, Vol. 32, Issue 42.
- Ju Y, Cui J, Sun H, Mullner M, Dai Y, Guo J, Bertleff-Zieschang N, Suma T, Richardson J, Caruso F. Engineered Metal-Phenolic Capsules Show Tunable Targeted Delivery to Cancer Cells. BIOMACROMOLECULES. American Chemical Society. 2016, Vol. 17, Issue 6.
- De Koker S, Cui J, Vanparijs N, Albertazzi L, Grooten J, Caruso F, De Geest BG. Engineering Polymer Hydrogel Nanoparticles for Lymph Node-Targeted Delivery. ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION. Wiley-VCH. 2016, Vol. 55, Issue 4.
- Cui J, Hibbs B, Gunawan S, Braunger J, Chen X, Richardson J, Hanssen E, Caruso F. Immobilized Particle Imaging for Quantification of Nano- and Microparticles. LANGMUIR. American Chemical Society. 2016, Vol. 32, Issue 14.
- Ju Y, Dai Q, Cui J, Dai Y, Suma T, Richardson J, Caruso F. Improving Targeting of Metal-Phenolic Capsules by the Presence of Protein Coronas. ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES. American Chemical Society. 2016, Vol. 8, Issue 35.
- Richardson J, Cui J, Bjornmalm A, Braunger J, Ejima H, Caruso F. Innovation in Layer-by-Layer Assembly. CHEMICAL REVIEWS. American Chemical Society. 2016, Vol. 116, Issue 23.
- Liang K, Richardson JJ, Cui J, Caruso F, Doonan CJ, Falcaro P. Metal-Organic Framework Coatings as Cytoprotective Exoskeletons for Living Cells. ADVANCED MATERIALS. Wiley-VCH. 2016, Vol. 28, Issue 36.
- Guo J, Tardy B, Christofferson AJ, Dai Y, Richardson J, Zhu W, Hu M, Ju Y, Cui J, Dagastine R, Yarovsky I, Caruso F. Modular assembly of superstructures from polyphenol-functionalized building blocks. NATURE NANOTECHNOLOGY. Nature Publishing Group. 2016, Vol. 11, Issue 12.
- Cui J, Richardson J, Bjornmalm A, Faria M, Caruso F. Nanoengineered Templated Polymer Particles: Navigating the Biological Realm. ACCOUNTS OF CHEMICAL RESEARCH. American Chemical Society. 2016, Vol. 49, Issue 6.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile